This guide will help you understand how the WCED Online Vacancy e- recruitment system works and how to apply for vacancies online. Here is an overview of the procedure to be followed for Western Cape Education Department Online portal:
- Register as a user (link below)
- Create a profile (CV)
- View vacancies & select the vacancy you wish to apply for.
- (a) Select Experience set
- (b) Apply for this post
- Review my CV
- View applications you have applied for by clicking “My applications”.
Information you need to have ready that will assist you with your online application.
- Detailed CV
- ID number: applicable to South African citizens.
- The following are applicable to non-South African citizens:
- Passport number
- Work Permit Number
- Work Permit expiry date
- SACE number
GoTo Online WCED E-Recruitment System