- Ruby developers – Demand for Ruby programmers is most likely tied to the Ruby on Rails framework, which launched the programming language into mainstream development in 2004. Employers are building their websites using Ruby on Rails
- Mobile app developers – Mobile application development is the set of processes and procedures involved in writing software for small, wireless computing devices such as smartphones or tablets
- Information security software developers – Secure Software Development by following procedures to enhance security of software during the development process.
- IoT developers – The Internet of Things (IoT) is a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines, objects, animals or people that are provided with unique identifiers
- Cloud developers – Infrastructure-as-a-service platforms examples Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, Citrix, Eucalyptus, VMware, etc
- Full stack developers – The term full-stack means developers who are comfortable working with both back-end and front-end technologies
- Machine learning developers – Artificial intelligence
- DevOps engineers – DevOps engineer are either developers who get interested in deployment and network operations, or sysadmins who have a passion for scripting and coding
- UX/UI developers – User experience ( overall feel of the product) / user interface developer (how the product is laid out)
Do you have any other developer jobs that should for part of the 2017 hottest developer list? Use the contact form and get in touch with us.