Job Type Classification Permanent
Country South Africa
Town / City Johannesburg
CLOSING DATE: 2019/02/05
Job Purpose To provide specialist advice and support in order to ensure customer satisfaction and enhance the customer experience, through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs).
Key Responsibilities • Advise on and contribute to the development of procedures and processes within area of specialisation for continued quality and service improvement.
• Escalate unresolved delivery and quality issues to operational management and process owners.
• Draw on own technical knowledge and experience to identify and develop solutions to improve operational service & quality.
• Contribute to a TCF service excellence culture, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
• Contribute to the successful implementation of change initiatives by providing support in area of specialisation.
• Participate in specialist communities of practice and contribute positively to own and organisational knowledge improvement.
• Comply to governance, compliance, integrity & ethics processes and procedures in area of specialisation and continuously identify and escalate risks.
Qualifications Bachelor`s Degree and Advanced Diploma
Experience 2 - 3 years experience in a similar environment
Job Related Skills • Liaison between fund administrator, intermediary and client regarding all fund issues.
• Assist in the resolution of queries from intermediaries/clients.
• Assist intermediaries in retaining/servicing existing CBO business
• To market and promote products and services to intermediaries and employers
• Act as a catalyst and influencer in terms of practice building for intermediaries
• Supporting and growing the intermediary base that writes Liberty Corporate business
• Making appropriate recommendations on how existing funds/ schemes may be upgraded
• Ability to present at board of trustee/management committee level
• Negotiations with company directors and trustees in respect of fund/scheme and benefit structure
• Presentations and communications to company employees
• Reporting to clients.
• Query resolution.
• Quotes – existing funds.
• Fund enhancements and amendments.
• Ad Hoc projects.
• Technical advice
• Renewals/Rate reviews.
Competencies • Provide technical knowledge and advice to internal customers to assist in decision making and address client needs
• Build enduring rewarding customer relationships and ensures that a customer focus is the rationale behind all business activities
• Prepare accurate reports to satisfy risk reporting requirements, with relevant interpretation of analyses for business users
• Commit to achieving and maintaining high quality results and provides a prompt, suitable and personalised service to customers that meets their needs.
• Keep a provided operational task checklist readily accessible. Seek clarification when necessary. Uses time and resources productively to complete assigned tasks.
• Must be able to demonstrate willingness and support for learning and development opportunities in own discipline and area of expertise.
Register and APPLY Online
All appointments will be made in line with the Liberty Group Employment Equity Strategy.
INVESTIGATOR X2 - INVESTIGATIONS DEPARTMENT Company FINANCIAL SECTOR CONDUCT AUTHORITY Reference # FSCA 143 & FSCA: 154 Published 28/08/2019 Contract Type Permanent Salary Market Related Location Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa Introduction To conduct… Gauteng