Service Delivery Administrator
Job ID: 9434
Region: Johannesburg North
Suburb: Halfway Gardens (Midrand)
Company: Bytes System Integration
Employment Equity: African, Indian or Coloured
Other Languages Required 1: English
Other Languages Required 2:
Number of Openings: 1
Job Vacancy Type: Permanent
Contract Duration: N/A
Minimum Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Minimum Education Required: Certificate/Course (Over 1 year)
Qualifications Required: Office Administration, Sales, Data Processing
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Purpose Of Job
To facilitate all administration for the IT Network Operations DepartmentAdditional requirements Drivers license
Internal and external project feedback
• Manage, drive & follow up on project documentation – SOS, sales order, purchase orders, quotes
• Manage the cellular APN process & portal for provisioning of new services and modifications of existing customers.
• Manage delivery and new sales order SLA’s (including cancellations and changes)
• Customer interaction – internal & external
• Log work orders in the system and manage from start to end of project lifecycle.
• Process documentation for new orders, cancellations , variances for customers
• Provide feedback to line management of progress
• Drive the order sign off process
• Vendor & customer engagement focus
• Ensuring accurate and complete information is available at all times
• Manage internal procurement processes relating to project work assigned.
• Adhoc roles as required at management discretion.
Working knowledge of EDGE call logging system
Working knowledge of Excel and Office products
Must have good people interaction skills
Ability to perform and handle under stress
Customer focused individual is mandatory.
Basic Financial experience
Understanding of APN customer management portal basics
Must be a team player
Must take initiative and look to solving problems
Must strive to ensure rapid closure of all customer (internal and external) requirements.
Strict service delivery focus.
Must be able to deliver on all SLA
Problem solving and decision-making skills
Must be able to multi task.
Open communication is mandatory.
Aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new applications and technology
Register and APPLY Online
Halfway Gardens Midrand
STOREMAN (GENERAL / PICKER / VSU OPERATOR) KEMPTON PARK, JOHANNESBURG, GAUTENG, SOUTH AFRICA 2. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE 2.1 The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent. 2.2 Good knowledge of ABC class parts is… Gauteng