Service Delivery Administrator
Job ID: 9434
Region: Johannesburg North
Suburb: Halfway Gardens (Midrand)
Company: Bytes System Integration
Employment Equity: African, Indian or Coloured
Other Languages Required 1: English
Other Languages Required 2:
Number of Openings: 1
Job Vacancy Type: Permanent
Contract Duration: N/A
Minimum Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Minimum Education Required: Certificate/Course (Over 1 year)
Qualifications Required: Office Administration, Sales, Data Processing
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Purpose Of Job
To facilitate all administration for the IT Network Operations DepartmentAdditional requirements Drivers license
Internal and external project feedback
• Manage, drive & follow up on project documentation – SOS, sales order, purchase orders, quotes
• Manage the cellular APN process & portal for provisioning of new services and modifications of existing customers.
• Manage delivery and new sales order SLA’s (including cancellations and changes)
• Customer interaction – internal & external
• Log work orders in the system and manage from start to end of project lifecycle.
• Process documentation for new orders, cancellations , variances for customers
• Provide feedback to line management of progress
• Drive the order sign off process
• Vendor & customer engagement focus
• Ensuring accurate and complete information is available at all times
• Manage internal procurement processes relating to project work assigned.
• Adhoc roles as required at management discretion.
Working knowledge of EDGE call logging system
Working knowledge of Excel and Office products
Must have good people interaction skills
Ability to perform and handle under stress
Customer focused individual is mandatory.
Basic Financial experience
Understanding of APN customer management portal basics
Must be a team player
Must take initiative and look to solving problems
Must strive to ensure rapid closure of all customer (internal and external) requirements.
Strict service delivery focus.
Must be able to deliver on all SLA
Problem solving and decision-making skills
Must be able to multi task.
Open communication is mandatory.
Aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new applications and technology
Register and APPLY Online
Halfway Gardens Midrand
Systems Administrator C - IRC175316 at 1 First Place, Bank City, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB HR Support IT Ends 04 Sep 2019 About us, purpose, experience and qualifications about us Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and… Gauteng
Pretoria, Gauteng R185 338 a year To provide administrative support for the Officer, Senior Officer and Team to ensure that the branch is to run effectively and effectively. Key Performance Areas To follow up on queries from stakeholders. To complete… Gauteng
General Worker (190719-5) CLOSING DATE: 2019/08/23 Details General Worker (190719-5) - Unitrans Job Title General Worker Job Type Classification Fixed Term Location - Town / City Pretoria Location - Province Gauteng Location - Country South Africa Job… Gauteng
Seasonal Sales Associates - Johannesburg The Foschini Group Johannesburg, Gauteng Temporary Are you looking to start an exciting career in retail? Would you like to be part of a leading fashion retailer and join one of TFG’s fabulous brands? Do you drive… Gauteng