IDC is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications and consumer technology markets. IDC helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment communities make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy. More than 1100 IDC analysts provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries worldwide. For more than 47 years, IDC has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world's leading technology media, research, and events company.
IDC is looking for a business professional to join our team in Johannesburg, South Africa, as a Research Analyst to support our IT Services research business in Africa.
The Research Analyst is responsible for conducting and writing research, using both primary and secondary sources, to meet research schedules established in conjunction with more senior staff.
· Analyze business and market trends for Southern Africa and other regions in Africa
· Support consulting projects as assigned in Southern Africa and other regions in Africa
· Work with quantitative and qualitative market sizing and forecasting analytical tools
· Prepare thorough and well-researched reports
· Play a role in growing the business in the region by building and maintaining industry relations
· Conduct periodic workshops with key players in the IT Services market to discuss key market shaping events and trends
· Represent IDC as delegated at industry events and custom events as thought leader within subject area
· Undertake ad-hoc responsibilities as directed by manager as well as Program managers.
· Advanced PC skills (OS MS Windows; MS Excel, Word and Lotus)
· Domain-specific knowledge of outsourcing and/or cloud would be an advantage
· Previous analyst experience or experience with analytical work
· Good written and language skills
· Routine resistant
· Detail oriented
Register and APPLY Online
The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solutions provider for processing foods and manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency. Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is… Gauteng
Boilermaker Apply Engineering & Technical, Gauteng JHB - Northern Suburbs R 25000 This job requires the candidates to be able to perform duties that includes the following: Install pre-made boilers into manufacturing facilities and other buildings.… Gauteng
Seasonal Sales Associates - Johannesburg The Foschini Group Johannesburg, Gauteng Temporary Are you looking to start an exciting career in retail? Would you like to be part of a leading fashion retailer and join one of TFG’s fabulous brands? Do you drive… Gauteng