Closing date: 2019/08/19
Customer Service Agent | Tempest Car Hire | Braamfontein (190812-4) - Tempest Car Hire
Job Title Customer Service Agent | Tempest Car Hire | Braamfontein
Job Type Classification Permanent
Location - Town / City Braamfontein
Location - Province/Area Gauteng
Job Description Europcar at Braamfontein has an opportunity available for a Customer Service Agent. The Customer Service Agent provides the first line of service to customers, assisting customers with the pickup and return of their rental vehicle, and with all other requests for assistance related to reservations, vehicle change-overs, during or post-rental queries etc. We hire people who clearly understand that we sell a service, and that service delivery is our biggest differentiator when customers choose who to rent from. We are looking for someone who derives satisfaction from being of service, can cope well under pressure and has the ability to consistently make customers feel special. ...If you take pride in your work, and are not just looking for a job but want to build a career in a challenging, fast-paced, and dynamic environment; know how to remain calm under high levels of pressure...but thrive under that pressure, please apply.… Highly energetic and self-motivated – someone who is always eager to learn, have fun and for whom achievement of the team’s results is what makes them tick..? If this is you, this role is the one for you!
Position Overview The purpose of the position is to support the achievement of the branch’s targets through delivery of efficient and professional customer service and doing so in accordance with company quality management procedures.
Specific Role Responsibilities Job Outputs:
• Provide excellent customer service, effectively assisting with customer queries.
• Effectively handle all aspects of the customer’s check-out and check-in rental transaction in accordance with company, quality control, claims and accident procedures.
• Making, amending, cancelling and monitoring reservations as required.
• Various admin and general office duties, for example capturing fuel, VRV’s, non revs etc., following up on overdue rentals, scanning, partial billing, fleet movement control, claims reports, rental deposits, handing in and recording of all customers lost property recoveries from vehicles.
• Responsible for the security and quality control of vehicles and other company property.
• Identification and reporting of expired licenses, service due vehicle and any other issues not conforming to our quality standards.
• Adherence to good housekeeping and general cleanliness standards for branch environment.
• Other duties on request.
Qualifications and Experience Minimum Experience:
• 1 years front office/ customer service experience.
• Grade 12 Minimum Requirements:
• Code 8 driver’s license
• Computer literate
• Bilingual or multilingual would be an advantage.
Essential to Note:The successful candidate must have be willing to work overtime/shifts/weekends when required. Own transport is an added benefit.
Skills and Personal Attributes Competencies:
• Excellent interpersonal skills, articulate and well-spoken.
• Customer focus and the ability to demonstrate initiative.
• Excellent telephone and face-to-face customer relations and counter selling skills.
• Able to handle pressure and exhibit good time management skills, demonstrating a sense of urgency and commitment.
• Achieve high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
• A team player that is effective in working with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
• Energetic, self-motivated, flexible
• Trustworthy, highly responsible, honesty and integrity in all business dealings.
• Neat and presentable
Register and APPLY Online
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Parts Admin Clerk Apply ASD Admin or Support Department, Gauteng JHB - Eastern Suburbs R 8000 - R 15000 Parts Admin Clerk for Motor Dealership This position is strictly for Candidates with recent experience within the Motor Industry and specifically… Gauteng
Seasonal Sales Associates - Johannesburg The Foschini Group Johannesburg, Gauteng Temporary Are you looking to start an exciting career in retail? Would you like to be part of a leading fashion retailer and join one of TFG’s fabulous brands? Do you drive… Gauteng
Systems Administrator C - IRC175316 at 1 First Place, Bank City, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB HR Support IT Ends 04 Sep 2019 About us, purpose, experience and qualifications about us Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and… Gauteng