Spark ATM Systems is South Africa's premier independent ATM deployer installing convenience ATM’s into shopping
centre, retail, petroleum, leisure and hospitality locations countrywide. The Company is owned by Cardtronics plc, the
world’s leading ATM deployer operational in 10 countries and listed on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange (CATM) in the USA.
The Company is experiencing significant growth and therefore seeks a skilled candidate who wants to be part of a
dynamic and fast-paced work environment. The position of ATM Field Technician exists in Gauteng and surrounding
regions for a qualified individual, who can install, maintain and repair our ATMs.
• Conduct physical ATM and signage installations at merchant sites
• Conduct ongoing maintenance of ATMs, including servicing and preventative maintenance
• Meet SLA’s on a daily basis with regards to installations, removals, call-outs, preventative maintenance and
• Manage and report on the movement of inventory such as ATMs, ATM parts and consumables
• On a daily basis, process the movement of stock and nature of the callout details on the in-house mobile app
• Communicate status updates with your Field Services Coordinator throughout the day
• Travel within South Africa to perform ATM servicing, installations and repairs
• Dealing with customers telephonically and in-person
• Conducting merchant training sessions at ATM sites
• Preparing operational and technical reports on an ongoing basis
• Be available on the stand-by roster on weekends, public holidays or weekend shift work, when required
• Grade 12
• National Diploma in Electrical Engineering is advantageous
• Comptia A+ Certification is advantageous
• Prior technical experience in the ATM field is essential
• Previous experience in one of the following related industries is beneficial: POS devices, lotto, value-added
services or other related industries
• Fully computer literate (including MS Office)
• Fluent in English
• A valid code 08 South African driver’s licence
• A reliable bakkie in good working condition with a waterproof canopy is essential
• Own a cell phone and laptop
• A passion for excellence in all aspects of your career
• Must possess people skills and a personal style that will establish credibility with internal and external
• Possess strong verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to think-out-the-box and generate new ideas
• Be responsible, self-disciplined, reliable, systematic, and have a high degree of personal integrity
• Follow procedures and have a structured approach to problem-solving
• Be organised and have the ability to manage your own time effectively
The company is offering a competitive salary and benefits, exciting incentive
opportunities, rewarding work environment, full product knowledge and exciting
career growth opportunities for the right candidate.
Remuneration is negotiable depending on your skills and experience. The individual will be remunerated additionally
for stand-by shifts on weekends, public holidays and weekend shift work.
Interested parties should email a concise CV and covering letter, outlining why you feel that you are suited to the
position, with the subject line: TECHGAU1118 and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days from date of application, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
View online PDF
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information visit www.sparkatm.co.za.
Wadeville, Gauteng Applications are invited for the above mentioned position based at Wadeville . This successful person will report to the Regional Financial Manager . Purpose of the role: The purpose of this position is to ensure that all financial… Gauteng
Operations Manager - G4S Secure Solutions Job Reference: G4S/TP/3620871/164105 Number of Positions: 1 Contract Type: Full Time Contract Details: Permanent Salary: R0 - R0 Closing Date: 30/08/2019 Job Category: Line Management Region / Division: Africa… Gauteng
Shared Services:Payroll Administrator Hilton Hotels & Resorts Sandton, Gauteng Work Locations : Hilton Sandton 138 Rivonia Road Sandton 2196 A Shared Services Payroll Administrator will assist with the administration and maintenance of all payroll data,… Gauteng