Closing date: 2018/01/31
- To achieve the annual sales budget through meeting and exceeding daily and monthly budgets to ensure sustainability of the business
- To manage and control financial expenses to ensure store profitability
- To implement and maintain visual merchandising standards in line with the brand requirements.
- To ensure proper stock management and control to minimize loss and to ensure product availability.
- To deliver exceptional customer service and to ensure that customers expectations are exceeded.
- To build excellent relationships with all relevant service providers (internal and external)
- To manage staff effectively which includes, recruitment, staff planning and the submission of timesheets.
- To inspire, motivate and develop staff appropriately.
- Leadership – leads the team efficiently and effectively
- Trader mentality – sets staff targets in line with budget and has the ability to maximise sales
- Teambuilding - works anticipatively and effectively within a team by being democratic and encouraging team contributions
- Maintaining effective relationships - builds rapport and engages well and comfortably with people
- Good communication skills – ability to communicate effectively with customers and to understand their needs
- Tenacious and resilient -.able to continue in difficult trading conditions and remain positive
- Exceeding Customer Service – ensures that customers’ needs and expectations are met through the delivery of customer service.
- At least 5 years’ experience within retail
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Manager
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Completed Matric/Grade 12/N3 Certificate
- Tertiary retail qualification will be an added advantage
- Understanding of profit and loss (income statements) and expense control
- Understanding of the retail dynamics and brand management
- Excellent administration skills
- Understanding of stock control and management
- Effective staff management
Register and APPLY Online
Company Profile Founded in 1975 by Karl and Hildegard Zeppel, GREEN CROSS is a leading premium footwear brand, targeting discerning consumers who are looking for comfort, quality and classic styling. GREEN CROSS shoes are distributed through a national footprint of company-owned, mono-branded retail stores, complemented by a network of select trading partners. The Company has a manufacturing capability based in Epping, Cape Town, which has been an integral part of the Green Cross history and success to date.
GREEN CROSS continues to grow its retail footprint, creating career opportunities for talented and passionate individuals who wish to join the team and contribute significantly to the success of this dynamic business.
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR RETAIL & FASHION? THEN JOIN OUR TEAM!
At GREEN CROSS, we are always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Set yourself up for success and apply to be considered for future vacancies across the GREEN CROSS Brand.
port elizabeth, eastern cape
DEPARTMENT OF COOPERATIVE GOVERNANCE AND TRADITIONAL AFFAIRS CHAIRPERSON OF THE RISK MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE The Eastern Cape Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs (COGTA) calls on all suitably qualified and interested persons to apply… Eastern Cape