Job ID: 451
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Function: Call Centre
Workplace Type: Contact Centre
Division: TFG Financial Services
Province: Western Cape
Location: Cape Town North
Suburb: Parow (Parow)
A challenging position exists within the Financial Services Call Centre for a self-motivated and assertive individual to lead, manage and coach a team of Insurance sales agents in a fast paced and dynamic working environment.
Your responsibilities would include:
• Achievement of the team’s targets/KPI’s in line with the Brand(s) product requirements.
• Ensuring compliance standards & legislative requirements are adhered to and met against agreed quality benchmarks.
• Managing relationships with internal & external stakeholders to achieve the desired outcome.
• Consistent focus & improvement of client service delivery.
• Ensuring that reports are analysed & compiled accurately to provide feedback on individual and overall team performance.
The ideal candidate will need:
• Matric qualification
• Management related qualification [advantageous]
• Part or full qualification that is recognized by the Financial Services Board
• RE5 Financial Services Board Qualification [advantageous]
• 2 years management experience
• Be willing to commit to continuous learning
• Relevant sales experience
• To be computer literate [MS Office & Intermediate Excel]
• Sound understanding & application of people management procedures [e.g. IR, coaching]
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team dynamic
• To be highly driven & motivated
• Excellent communication skills [verbal, written & interpersonal]
• Strong analytical & numerical ability
• High attention to detail & ability to effectively problem solve
• To influence & persuade the relevant stakeholders
• To meet deadlines/targets in a pressurised environment
Working hours: 17h00 – 21h00 (Mon – Fri) & 09h00 – 13h00 (Saturdays)
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups (Including people with disabilities) in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
Please ensure that your Line and HR Managers are aware of and support your application.
Register and APPLY Online
parow, western cape
Office Administrator Apply Admin / Secretarial, Western Cape Somerset West R 8000 - R 12000 Our client based in Somerset West has a vacancy for an Office Administrator with excellent administrative abilities and basic financial knowledge. The successful… Western Cape
Greenlight Team Lead - Cape Town (GLH) City Operations, Operations & Launch in Cape Town, South Africa At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get… Western Cape
Job Details Job Title Benefits Administration Assistant Job Type Classification Permanent Location - Town / City Brackenfell Location - Province Western Cape Location - Country South Africa Reporting To Group Benefits Manager Closing date: 2019/04/05 Job… Western Cape
Position Clerk Specialize (Debtors) Job Type Permanent Division Essential Foods: Cape Bakeries, Duens_Epping Location - Town / City Cape Town Location - Province Western Cape Location - Country South Africa Closing date: 2019/04/04 Specific Outputs… Western Cape
Position Clerk General III (Recon) x 2 Job Type Permanent Division Essential Foods:Cape Bakeries, Duens_Epping Location - Town / City Cape Town Location - Province Western Cape Location - Country South Africa Closing date: 2019/04/04 Specific Outputs… Western Cape