Location Cape Town,ZA
Organization Name Truworths
GET TO KNOW US
Truworths aims to be recognized as an employer of choice in fashion retailing and continues to invest in its people to ensure sustainable performance and business continuity.
The Group’s values define the way in which management interacts with employees and also guide human resource practices. These values are incorporated in everyday working life at Truworths, from recruitment to training and development, employee relations and recognition programmes. Through regular performance appraisals, management not only measures performance against goals, but also monitors how employees are acting in accordance with these values.
At Truworths, you'll find a dynamic business environment where our staff is constantly challenged to reinvent the way we do business in order to keep us at the forefront of the South African fashion industry.
Take a walk through our stores or offices and you'll encounter an infectious love of fashion and a tangible will to succeed among the people who make up our business – both of which are key to keeping us at least one step ahead of the competition.
OUR VISION FOR OUR EMPLOYEES:
‘I am totally committed to Truworths because I am always encouraged to offer innovative ideas which contribute to the ultimate purpose of Truworths. As a result Truworths is generous in recognizing my role as an effective team member.’
In the words of our CEO, Michael Mark, "The theme is simple...it's all about fashion. This straightforward concept is a powerful reminder about what Truworths is all about – fashion." (Annual Financial Statement)
We’re looking for a junior email and web administrator with basic html skills and a keen interest in the technical side of marketing to join our team.
· Basic editing of pre-coded html email templates
· Populating templates with content provided by the internal design studio
· Set up dynamic content rules in email management software
· Test that email campaigns render as intended across various browsers and devices
· Maintain set of automated email templates
· Work closely with graphic designers, brand owners, data teams etc. to ensure flawless campaign execution
· Load content to (new) E-commerce website and set up custom landing pages using existing website templates
· Set up dynamic content rules to personalise the website experience for various user segments
· Set up on-site promotions
· Basic editing of html web pages
· Basic html and CSS skills
· Experience in using web content management platform(s)
· Experience in using email marketing platform(s)
· Proficiency in using Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Advantageous but not required
· Experience running A/B tests
· Exposure to persona based marketing
· Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, etc.)
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Keen interest in the technical aspects of marketing
· Strong problem solving skills
· Strong numerical skills
· Systematic approach
· Sense of urgency
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Keen learner who keeps up to date with the latest developments and best practice in his/her area of work
Reward strategies are aimed at attracting, motivating and retaining employees and at promoting a sustainable high performance culture within the business. Remuneration practices are closely linked to the Group’s business philosophy, purpose, values and vision and to the achievement of Group, team and individual performance objectives.
Register and APPLY Online
Truworths is committed to transformation and meeting objectives of the Employment Equity Act. Meeting our employment equity goals and targets will be taken into account in our recruitment decisions.
Favourable consideration will be given to people living with disabilities.
Shift Electrical Technician Job Description Main Purpose of Job The Electrical Technician together with other technicians provides process and technical support to the machine crews in order to maintain and optimize asset process stability and develop… Western Cape
Job Title Handyman Department Facilities Management Job Type Permanent Location - Town / City Cape Town Location - Province Western Cape Location - Country South Africa CLOSING DATE: 2018/12/03 Job Context Servest Integrated Solutions a division of… Western Cape
Position Clerk Specialize (Debtors) Job Type Permanent Division Essential Foods: Cape Bakeries, Duens_Epping Location - Town / City Cape Town Location - Province Western Cape Location - Country South Africa Closing date: 2019/04/04 Specific Outputs… Western Cape
Advertising Reference Number 21894 Job Title Porter Department Supportive Services Business Unit Western Cape - Mediclinic Panorama Geographical Location Mediclinic Panorama, Plattekloof Province / Region Western Cape Closing date: 2019/02/25 Recruiter… Western Cape