Organization Name OMEM Capability Cluster – Customer Retention Unit
Old Mutual is the 2018 No 1 Top Employer in South Africa and Ghana and remains the Industry Leader in Financial Services and Insurance. We have also been certified as a Top Employer in all the 13 countries across the African continent. We are rooted in our purpose of “Enabling Positive Futures” and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience. We strive to enable our employees to Unleash Their Greatness through a Great Career, at a Great Global Company, with Great Leaders, in a Great Culture with Great Rewards and Recognition.
Old Mutual Group Assurance is seeking suitably qualified individuals as Call Centre Agents in the Customer Retention Unit. This role delivers client service by taking inbound calls and making outbound calls in adherence to procedural, productivity and quality standards. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
· Deals with clients via telephone in adherence to procedural, productivity and quality standards.
· Strong support role involving sharing information.
· Takes inbound or makes outbound calls, effecting outbound calls in accordance with predetermined schedule.
· Finalizes calls at point of contact where possible.
· May escalate more complex queries.
· Moderate (intermediate) to high level of technical knowledge.
· Partially multi skilled across product and process relevant to the business area.
Client Service Delivery
· Deals with clients queries via telephone in adherence with productivity standards.
· Ensures that more complex queries are escalated appropriately.
· Finalises call at point of contact where possible.
· Makes outbound calls in accordance with predetermined schedules.
· Takes inbound calls and shares relevant information.
· Accepts and lives the company values.
· Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
· Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
· Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 3 months.
· Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
· Handles all queries in adherence with procedural and quality standards.
· Matric or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification.
· Product and process knowledge essential
· Preference will be given to candidates with Customer Retention experience.
· Client Focus
· Gaining Commitment
· Initiating Action
· Technical Knowledge
Register and APPLY Online
Appointments will be made in line with the Old Mutual Employment Equity Plan.
We welcome applications from candidates with disabilities.
Please note: Only applications submitted via our website will be considered. Email applications may not be considered.
pinelands, cape town
Job Title Team Lead: – Store Infrastructure Support Team Job Type Classification Permanent Location - Town / City Brackenfell, Cape Town Location - Province Western Cape Location - Country South Africa Reporting To Team Manager II Job Advert Details Job… Western Cape
Sales Administrator South Africa, South Africa, Cape town Sales & Marketing WD30064561046 What you will do The Sales Administrator is a key role, reporting to the Sales Manager responsible for our Room and Light Commercial air conditioning units and VRF… Western Cape
Job Details Job Title Benefits Administration Assistant Job Type Classification Permanent Location - Town / City Brackenfell Location - Province Western Cape Location - Country South Africa Reporting To Group Benefits Manager Closing date: 2019/04/05 Job… Western Cape
Job ID: 7964 Province: Western Cape Region: Cape Town Central Suburb: Foreshore (Cape Town) Company: Bytes System Integration Employment Equity: African, Indian or Coloured Other Languages Required 1: English Other Languages Required 2: Number of… Western Cape