Job Title Branch Admin Coordinator CPT
Department Mass Distribution
Division On the Dot
Business Unit Media Logistics
Close Date: 2018/01/26
Job Type Classification Permanent
Location - Town / City Cape Town
Location - Province Western Cape
Location - Country South Africa
Job Description On the Dot, a subsidiary of Media24 in Western Cape, currently requires the services of a Branch Admin Coordinator.
We seek to appoint a dynamic and energetic individual to assume responsibility as Branch Admin Coordinator, reporting to the Distribution Supervisor. The position will be based at their offices in Paarden Eiland.
Main Purpose of the Role
To administer SLA’s to ensure compliance of transport service providers in such a manner that client relationships are protected and accurate costing can be performed, and to provide reporting information to assist in management decisions.
Minimum Requirements • Grade 12
• 2-3 years previous administrative experience in courier/transport services
• Experience working with statistics
• Proficient in relevant software packages and applications
• Valid driver’s license so as to visit service providers sites
Skills & Competencies • Attention to detail
• Good numerical ability
• Able to work to deadline
• Customer service orientation
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal, in English and Afrikaans
Duties & Responsibilities • Communicate and liaise with transport service providers, following up on and solving of queries with deliveries, lead-time exceptions, tracking and general client queries
• Monitor the adherence to service level agreements between division and service provider, alerting management immediately if service providers deviate from SLAs
• Co-ordinate arrangements for special and late deliveries, and provide feedback to clients proactively
• Administer the returns done by couriers
• Monitor outstanding POD’s data and ensure they are updated on the relevant systems
• Co-ordinate tender deliveries between service provider and client
• Arrange payments for bulk distribution invoices
• Generate and update statistical data for management reports
• Administer GIT ( goods in transit) claims process
• Draw daily exception reports and manage outstanding deliveries within lead times
• Reconcile reports daily for dispatches vs status updates of POD’s, addressing any deviances or escalating to management if required
About Us On the Dot is the largest multichannel media logistics company in South Africa and offers a comprehensive, integrated, one-stop logistics solution for all media products, such as books, magazines, newspapers, digital fulfilment, consumer electronics and music.
It is a comprehensive solution that includes warehousing, delivery and distribution, as well as a fully integrated customer management service.
On the Dot's services are comprehensive, ensuring every facet of your product's lifecycle is carefully managed, monitored and optimised..
Register and APPLY Online
In terms of our employment equity policy, preference will be given to candidates from designated groups, including people with disabilities.
Shift Electrical Technician Job Description Main Purpose of Job The Electrical Technician together with other technicians provides process and technical support to the machine crews in order to maintain and optimize asset process stability and develop… Western Cape
Job Title Administrator Business Unit / Division Tsebo Facilities Solutions Job Type Classification Permanent Location - Town / City Cape Town Location - Province Western Cape Location - Country South Africa Location - Site Cape T-Systems CLOSING DATE:… Western Cape
To perform Administrative Assistant Duties for the Direct Claims Team. Key Performance Areas Follow up on queries. Completing payment requisition on offers made. Drawing and filing of correspondence received. Updating claims system. Collecting and… Western Cape
Location: CBD Cape Town Position: Client Relations Manager Contract: Permanent Monthly salary: R5000 – R15000 plus commission Benifits: Monday-friday 8am-5pm. No Weekend work! Oppertunaty for growth within company Good rewards program for excellent… Western Cape