DIREKTORAAT: TEGNIESE DIENSTE
(Standplaas Piketberg, tensy anders gemeld)
Requirements: Proficiency in at least two of the official languages of the Western Cape (Read, Write and Speak) ∙ Ability to
perform basic calculation ∙ Good human relations, interpersonal and communication skills ∙ High level of responsibility
Key Performance Areas: Attends to specific activities associated with providing support with specific arrangements like
capturing new users on SLIMS, Shelving of books, Assisting library staff and attending to material issues/returns applying
laid down procedures and conducting educational and information services to library users assisting with inquiries and
proving reading guidance and assist with the compiling of monthly reports. ∙Undertakes activities associated with
maintaining the cleanliness of the library, washing and wiping ceramic surfaces and floors and cleaning and disinfecting
ablution units, serving beverages and performing general library support duties in accordance with laid down instructions.
Salary: R85 260-00 annually (T04 of a Category 3 Local Authority)
Date of acceptance: 01 November 2017 or as soon as possible
Enquiries: Me G Croeser by (022) 913 6000
1. A service bonus equivalent to one month’s salary, where applicable, will be payable and be supplemented by the
normal benefits applicable to the Municipality incuding a housing allowance for home owners subject to certain
2. The Municipality is an equal opportunity employer and respects the conditions of the Employment Equity Act,
preference will be given to candidates who comply with the Employment Equity Targets.
3. The Municipality is not bound to make any appointment.
4. All applicants will be subjected to police clearance with the concent of the applicant.
5. Applications received after the closing date or which have been received without the documentation mentioned
below, will not be considered.
6. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Applicants can regard their applications as being
unsuccessful if no feedback has been received within six weeks from the closing date.
7. Canvassing of any councilor and/or member of the Appointment Committee and/or any personnel member of the
Municipality will not be allowed and will immediately disqualify applicants.
8. In addition to the minimum job requirements and station mentioned herein, applicants may be expected to work
overtime or be on standby, as well as render services in other parts within the municipal area, as required.
9. Appointment in certain posts is subject to a security clearance and applicants will also undergo an interview and
evaluation process and where necessary, write a trade test.
A covering letter with three contactable references, must accompany the completed prescribed application form
(available on request at Tel. 022 9136000 or on the municipality’s website www.bergmun.org.za) with certified
copies of the necessary qualification certificates (only one post per application form) and a Curriculum Vitae
(Maximum of 3 pages), to reach the Municipal offices, Piketberg or mailed to P.O. Box 60, Piketberg 7320
for the attention of Ms AG Louw (Manager: Human Resources) by no later than the closing date. NO FAXES
OR ELECTRONIC APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, 22 SEPTEMBER 2017 AT 15:30
ADV H LINDE 13 CHURCH STREET
MUNICIPAL MANAGER P O BOX 60
MN 131/ 2017 7320
Job Title BSC Agent: Client Care and Helpdesk Division Business Support Business Unit Business Support Location - Branch / Campus Bellville BSE Location - Province Western Cape closing date: 2019/04/03 Purpose of the Role To provide excellent service to… Western Cape
Position Clerk General III (Recon) x 2 Job Type Permanent Division Essential Foods:Cape Bakeries, Duens_Epping Location - Town / City Cape Town Location - Province Western Cape Location - Country South Africa Closing date: 2019/04/04 Specific Outputs… Western Cape
To perform Administrative Assistant Duties for the Direct Claims Team. Key Performance Areas Follow up on queries. Completing payment requisition on offers made. Drawing and filing of correspondence received. Updating claims system. Collecting and… Western Cape
Sales Administrator South Africa, South Africa, Cape town Sales & Marketing WD30064561046 What you will do The Sales Administrator is a key role, reporting to the Sales Manager responsible for our Room and Light Commercial air conditioning units and VRF… Western Cape