The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) is recognized as the leading solution provider and partner in the struggle to end hunger and malnutrition and particularly for its efforts to reach those furthest behind first.
Being the frontline agency of the United Nations system that delivers innovative hunger solutions to 81 countries each day worldwide; WFP’s 14,800+ strong staff share a vision and commitment to end hunger by 2030. Tackling the causes - not just the symptoms – and operating in the remotest corners of the world, with all logistical means necessary, WFP’s results-focussed team provides nutritious and life-saving food and cash assistance when necessary. Bringing unrivalled experience and operating in the world’s most high profile, difficult environments, WFP upholds the humanitarian principles of humanity, integrity impartiality and neutrality.
In successfully achieving the Sustainable Development Goal 2 (SDG 2) i.e Zero Hunger by 2030, the WFP team actively fosters partnerships with governments, communities, local authorities, civil societies, other UN agencies and the private sector.
For more on WFP and what we do, please go to http://www.wfp.org/videos/zero-hunger.
Under the direct supervision of the National Human Resources Officer, the Human Resources Intern will perform the following duties:
1. Support Recruitment for vacant positions including related administrative actions, longlisting, arranging assessments and coordinating recruitment schedules.
2. Maintain confidential personnel records, HR databases and archives, to ensure data and files are accurately stored according to audit requirements.
3. Monitor HR mailbox and act on queries and requests.
4. Provide administrative support in drafting confirmation of employment letters, visa request letters, memos for UNLP requests and any other correspondence.
5. The incumbent will be tasked to conduct research on the automation of HR filing.
6. Processing of all HR purchase orders.
7. Processing of all travel arrangements within the unit.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Currently enrolled and have attended University courses in the last 12 months inclusive of having completed at least two years of undergraduate studies or have recently graduated in the last 12 months in Human resources or related field
Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point);
Fluent in English
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Interns receive a monthly stipend from WFP
WFP is not responsible for living expenses, arrangements for accommodation, necessary visas and related costs.
Register and APPLY Online
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Duration of internship: 6 months
Closing Date : 20 July 2018
Job Title Learnership Opportunity | Europcar | Gauteng (various branches) Branch/Department Various Company Europcar Job Type Classification Learnership Location - Town / City Gauteng - various locations Location - Province/Area Gauteng CLOSING DATE:… Gauteng
Apprentice Level 1 (190812-11) Closing date: 2019/08/19 Details Job Title Apprentice Level 1 Branch/Department Kempton Park Company Imperial Toyota Job Type Classification Apprenticeship Location - Town / City JHB- Kempton Park Location - Province/Area… Gauteng
intern (190718-2) closing date: 2019/08/15 Details Job Title Intern Department Africa | Northern Region Company Africa Job Type Internship Location - Country South Africa Location - Province Gauteng Location - Town / City Midrand Location - Client Site… Gauteng