Job Type Classification Learnership
Location - Town / City Gauteng - various locations
Location - Province/Area Gauteng
CLOSING DATE: 2019/03/13
Job Description Does the car rental or broad travel industry appeal to you? Would you be interested in obtaining a qualification whilst gaining experience working in a branch or at our head office?
Europcar SA, part of the Car Rental division of Motus Group, is looking for 45 unemployed individuals who are committed, professional and resilient to participate in a 12 month learnership programme. The company will cover the cost of the qualification and provide each individual with a stipend which will be used towards transport costs for the duration of the programme.
Position Overview This learnership is a unique and exciting opportunity to obtain a Business Administration NQF Level 4 qualification whilst acquiring further experience within our operational or support environments. If you are someone who is passionate about customer service within the car rental industry, committed and enthusiastic to study to complete this qualification, we encourage you to apply.
During this programme you will be exposed to on-the-job learning as well as classroom-based training (approximately 2-3 days per month). You will complete theoretical and practical assessments during the 12 month programme, should you meet all the assessment criteria, in order to achieve the SETA recognized qualification.
Specific Role Responsibilities YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Each individual will be expected to attend monthly classroom training sessions as scheduled. You will be given an opportunity to implement what you learn in the training session within relevant departments.
You will need to remain committed to completing all assessments within the specified timeframes and request assistance should it be required.
For those high performing individuals selected for this 12-month programme, this could be a long term career prospect for you as we look to retain talent in our business.
Qualifications and Experience MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
• Currently unemployed.
• Age between 19 and 25 years old.
• South African citizen.
• Matric certificate with English and Maths/Maths Literacy (mandatory).
• Valid, unendorsed South African driver’s license would be an advantage.
• Work or volunteer experience within a customer service environment would be an advantage.
• Based in Gauteng (please note classroom sessions will be held at our Training offices in Bruma, Johannesburg.
Essential to note:
• Preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates, in line with the company’s transformation objectives.
• Persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
• You may be required to work weekends and shifts.
• We would need to be able to contact recent references, for example: school, sports coach, previous employer, etc.
Skills and Personal Attributes COMPETENCIES:
• Good communication skills in English (written and spoken).
• Customer focused
• Ability to demonstrate initiative.
• Logical thinker with good organisational skills.
• Committed, resilient and professional.
• Committed to learning and studying to achieve a qualification.
• Flexible, self-motivated, trustworthy and highly responsible.
• Honesty and integrity.
• Neat and presentable.
ESSENTIAL: Please upload/attach the following documentation with your application:
• Your CV
• Copy of Senior Certificate
• Copy of other qualification obtained (if applicable)
• Copy of Driver’s License (if applicable)
• Copy of ID
PLEASE NOTE WHEN UPLOADING DOCUMENTATION:
There is a 300KB size limit on files which can be uploaded. If your files are too big please PDF each file and attached each file as separate documents.
Register and APPLY Online
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Apprentice Level 1 (190812-11) Closing date: 2019/08/19 Details Job Title Apprentice Level 1 Branch/Department Kempton Park Company Imperial Toyota Job Type Classification Apprenticeship Location - Town / City JHB- Kempton Park Location - Province/Area… Gauteng
A job opportunity exists for the right candidate in Gauteng FINANCE INTERN Employment Type: Temporary Reference No: 32575 Location: Gauteng The Scheme’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment… Gauteng
A job opportunity exists for the right candidate in Nationwide BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION INTERN Employment Type: Temporary Reference No: 32581 Location: Nationwide The Scheme’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of… Gauteng