Job Type Classification Learnership
Number of Positions 1
Location - Town / Site Linbro Park
Location - Province Gauteng
Location - Country South Africa
Job Description Experse is looking to recruit 1x Business Administration Learner to work in Linbro Park.
Close Date: 2017/10/13
Experse supplies surfactants for the explosives and fertilizer industries and chemical raw materials for local manufacturers.
Duties & Responsibilities • Attendance of theoretical classes at the AECI Training Centre situated at Chem Park, Chloorkop one week per month for ten months
• Achieve competent in all relevant NQF Level 3 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
• Coordination of export orders.
• Coordination of Support and Operational services.
• Pricing updates, working with costing models.
• Documentation control (MSDS’s, Spec Sheets, Contracts).
• Stock management and supply chain.
• Support role for Business Managers and Sales Team.
• Office administration.
• Liaise with customers/customer care agents to resolve and administrative issues.
• Back up to Internal Sales Coordinator.
Qualifications & Experience • Matric.
• Age group 18 – 25 years
• Business administration experience.
• Excellent command of MS Office.
Competencies • Time management and personal organizational skills.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Excellent numeracy and communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
Register and Apply online
linbro park, johannesburg
A job opportunity exists for the right candidate in Nationwide BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION INTERN Employment Type: Temporary Reference No: 32581 Location: Nationwide The Scheme’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of… Gauteng
Apprentice Level 1 (190812-11) Closing date: 2019/08/19 Details Job Title Apprentice Level 1 Branch/Department Kempton Park Company Imperial Toyota Job Type Classification Apprenticeship Location - Town / City JHB- Kempton Park Location - Province/Area… Gauteng